Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jake turned the big 23!!

Not much been going on. We have been staying busy trying to rap up our summer and have our last couple fun nights outside. The past two weeks there has been two bridal showers for my cousin Christy. They were all SUPER fun! My cousin was a sweetheart and gave Christy a Slumber Part. My cousin does Slumber Parties and does an AMAZING job. Jake turned 23 on the 25th and Jett has just been as funny as ever.

There is never a dull moment with Jett around. He is becoming so funny! I enjoy any time I get to spend with him. He has been starting to talk SOO much and he is becoming much much easier to understand. He is OBSESSED with "howsey's" (that's how he says horsey's). It is so freakin cute. He started a new thing today and started getting on the arm rest of the couch and acting like it was his "howsey" and and he would go riding!! Jett has also been starting to get quite a bit of attitude and unfortunately, he LOVES the word, "NOOOO!!!" And it's not just a, "No," it is a full on, high pitched screamed, "NOO!!!" There are so many times that I need to discipline him but I just can't find it in me because the things he does are so funny and I can't keep a straight face.

As for me and Jake, we are just working for now and I'm starting school back up in the spring. I have decided to change what I want to do and go a totally different direction. Instead of nursing, I really want to go to cosmotology school. I know, I know...everyone and their dog goes to cosmotology school and you really have to stay committed to be able to make something of the thousands of dollars spent on school. But, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE doing make up, hair, (atempting nails), and anything else involved. Let me know what you think about this wild idea. Below are just some pictures of the last couple weeks.

P.S.
(Excuse any misspelled words. I'm super tired and just about falling asleep. Hopefully this post isn't TOO sloppy!)

We had a little get together at our place for Jake's birthday (Jett was SOO excited to blow out the canldes).
Tay Tay and Brookey went to their first home coming on Saturday. Me and Tiff did their hair and makeup. They looked GORGEOUS!! (Jeni was there but refused to get in the pic)

Us again right before they left for the night.


Cute cousin Brookey, I've decided we are just going to adopt her into our sister group cos she pretty much is one! :-) Love you Brookey, you looked so pretty!




Tay Tay....Looked gorgeous!!! Tiff did her hair SOO cute!! You looked beautiful Tay. Hope you had fun!


Jake's mom treated me, Sam, Megan, and our kids to a day at Lagoon. I was expected it to be a bit cooler than it was so I dressed Jett in pants. Poor kid was so hot...so we went on some rides to get us wet!! He LOVED it!






Ken and Jett riding the airplanes! Thanks Nana for the fun day!!



Jett and Jake blowing their hunting wistles...or whatever they are called. Jett loves it when Jake gets off work. He is stuck to him till he goes to bed!


I took Jett and Addison to story time at the American West Heritage Center. It was so much fun. They got to color a picture, read a story about potatoes, play a game, then get a snack. A good way to keep him busy and pass the time!! His they are cheesin it!



Coloring their pictures!


Cheese! Oh...I just signed Jett up for gymnastics!! He ABSOLUTELY loves it! He doesn't listen very well but we are working on that!





I put Jett to bed the other day. His room was spotless when he went down. I went to check on him after a half hour and found this. He had decided to put his monkey to sleep and play with his toys for a bit! What a funny kid!


Jett and Addison watching cartoons eating their cereal!






Swinging at the park!

















No comments: