Monday, September 6, 2010

((GiRLs)) night {{OuT}}

My mom and the girls went out on Saturday for a SUPER FUN girls night out!! We enojoyed the start of our day shopping at the mall, we then went and ate at Red Rock, and finshed the day with a concert by John Schmidt. We all had a blast!! All of the men watched the kids so we had a much needed day to ourselves. The concert was AWESOME!! I can't believe how talanted that man is. He played a song laying on his back with his hands crossed. I don't know how he does it. I think all I can play is....well I pretty much can't play. We had a blast together. Here are some pics of our fun night!! Thanks mother dearest for the fun girls night out!!

P.S.
I'm not meaning to have the words underlined. I don't know what I hit but I can't get it to turn off!:-(




My mom's Shake Face!


My Shake face...and I guess tiff wanted to join in with me!

Tay Tay's Shake Face!! Poor Tay broker her foot on Saturday during a Volleyball Tournament with her highschool. She will probably be out most of the seasons! And she will be going to Homecoming in a very fashionable "boot"!

Brooke's Shake Face!


And here is Tiff's. ha ha ha ha!!

All of us girls!! Tiff, me, Tay Tay, Brookey, Jeni Jo, and Sher.


Tiffany's attempt at making one eye look straight and the other cross eyed. Nice try Tiff!!

I can do it!! I look like a FREAK!!



I don't even know what to call this face!




We had to get there two hours early to get a good spot. We had to do SOMETHING to entertain ourselves!! :-)







Me and Sher at Red Rock!



Mom and Brooke at Red Rock!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hahaha I love the faces. Tiff looks like a cartoon in one of them. (No offense Tiff lol) :)

Why is Zach at the girls night out?? lol You all are so cute.

Braden and Chelsea Bendt said...

I remember doing the shake face! haha so fun! You all look so cute!