Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Alright, I'm coming back to blogger world!!

Alright, first off...picture OVERLOAD!! I have TONS more pictures to post but my computer is being stubborn and won't upload anymore. I promise to be better on my posting so I don't have to post a ton all at once. Anyway....Jake, Me, and Jett went to St. Louis for the summer. We came back the end of July. St. Louis was a lot of BLAH!! Not my favorite place and I got a little home sick. It was tough on Jett to be moving around so we decided we wouldn't do that again. While we were there we spent most of our days at the pools. Jett is a little fish!! He doesn't like the kiddy pool, he wants to be in the big pool with his floaties on and he swims all day long. Jett has become such a good swimmer. I'm excited to put him in swimming lessons again and see how well he does at them this time. Since we've been back home, we've moved into our own place! YAY!!! We have been to Lake Powell twice, Lagoon, Bear Lake, Seven Peaks, and camping in Torrey. As for me and Jake, we had our two year anniversary on June first. Wow, how time flies. I couldn't believe it. Jake is working here and Logan and I'm working just here and there to keep up on my CNA license. Other than that, we are pretty boring people. Ha ha ha!

Jett on the other hand, that kid is full of life. He is starting to talk SOO much. He LOVES watching "Barbee" (thats how he says "Barney"). That kid does some of the funniest things. He is growing up too fast and I just want to pause time to enjoy him a little more. He LOVES "houws!!" (thats how he says "Horse"). He went on a pony ride and wouldn't get off the horse so the nice workers took him around two extra times for free. He is OBSESSED with riding bikes and scooters and he doesn't want any help doing it so you can only imagine that the kid is covers in bumps, bruises, and scratches. He shows me all of his "Owies" daily. When he wants a drink he will run to the fridge and say "Juu!" And any time he wants food, he will run to the fridge and say "Cookie!" I don't know why, but everything is a cookie. He is started to talk more and more and communicate so well. I have taken his binki away other than bed time. He did the funniest thing tonight, it was about 7:45 and he ran into his room and insisted on going to bed. I tried to talk him out of it and tell him to come watch Barney for a little bit with me on the couch, he pushed me away and yelled, "Noo!!!" He then climbed into bed and put his arms up for a hug and said, "Wuv you!" He is growing up to fast and is starting to need me less and less. I'm going to put him in some gymnastics or tumbling lessons to help him get out his energy. I absolutely love every minute I get to spend with him.

Here are just some random pics. I'll post some newer ones when my computer decideds to cooperate.


Jett and dad in Lake Powell. Jett would fall asleep on every boat ride.
Holding some sparklers on the fourth in St. Louis. He didn't know what to think.


You could get any firework you wanted in St. Louis. This one was about $125. Don't worry, I just took a picture with it, I'm not that stupid to buy it.

Jett's new way to get around.


Jake + his friends + fireworks = someone getting hurt. They decided to put a firecracker in a glass bottle. Jason didn't run away fast enough and a piece of glass got stuck in his foot.


My little family on the fourth.


Jett LOVES chocolate!1



Jett sitting on time out. This happens quite often!



Jett swimming with dad.







Shopping with me at the mall




One of Jett's many bruises. He fell and hit his head on a door hindge.




Poor Jett got attacked by a stupid little dog from a neighbor in St. Louis. The dumb dog also bit his hand. He was a trooper and isn't too afraid of dogs anymore.



I heard Jett screaming in the other room...don't ask me how but he folded himself up in the chair.





Thats all for now. I will try and post every week. I know not many people read this but its mostly for me to have so I can remember all the fun things life brings.








3 comments:

Shayna said...

Well i will be one of the few that read it :) whit! i'm glad your back... we should all go to dinner.. michelle is back to and we haven't seen her yet! so maybe we could do that!!! :) your family is so stinking cute!

Dave Lucy & Marley Gurney said...

Oh my gosh jett iis sooo adorable! If you are ever in kaysville we should get these two kids together! We have a little play room I think they'd have fun together!

Tiffany Nelson said...

It's about freaking time!!!! :) I love the pic of Jett folded up in the chair. hahaha...he's so stinkin cute.