Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday cRaZiNeSs!!!

So I really attempted to try and keep up on my posting. Life has been CRAZY!! I'm back working lots and I just feel like there is not enough time in the day to do all I need too. I cherish any moment that I get to spend with my family and little Jettster! I've enjoyed every minute of him. He is getting SOO big. He had his 2nd birthday on Thursday, the 16th. He got so many fun toys and LOVES them all. He is starting to talk SOO much. Only Jake and I can really understand him but thats all that matters right. :-) Jett is such a good little boy and I couldn't ask for any better. He definately has his "curious" moments but I just have to remind myself that he's not doing it to be naughty. We have been enjoying all of the Logan snow and getting excited for Christmas. Jett did so well with not opening presents under the tree until his birthday, and then he thought it was ok. I've caught him a couple of times opening up presents. Luckily, they have all been Jake's so none of his presents were revealed!

We had another special surprise happen in December. My brother's had his second little boy on Dec. 3rd. Cam is such a special little guy and was born without his left hand. To our pleasant surprise he was born with half of a palm, which is more than we expected. He is such a cutie and a BIG sleeper! He is such a good little baby. It makes me baby hungry but I've got some things I want to get finished (school) before I start bringing more little Miller's into this world. As much as I want one, I know the time is not right.

We've been enjoying the Holiday season and all of the family time we get to have. We're so greatful for our families and all they do for us! Enjoy the pictures!!



Me and Jett went on a little date the other night. We played in the snow FOREVER then decided to go out for a quick bite while dad was still at work. So much fun!While we played in the snow, me and Jett decided to build a snowman (I forgot how much work it is)! I couldn't think of anything to use as the eyes and mouth, then I remembered the old brownies and figured they would work out great, until Jetty realized that it was "nandy" (aka candy) and started to eat them all!




Our cute snowman!!
Jett got a bike from his Nana and Papa!
Addison wanted it to be her birthday SOO bad, so she helped us open lots of presents! :-)


We aren't very good at this picture taking things toether so of course I'll pick the one I look half descent in!
Girls night out shopping!
Me and Tay
Jett joined us on the girls night out!


Crazy morning hair!















2 comments:

Shayna said...

oh whit your pictures are soo cute! :)

Christy said...

He's so cute (and you are too...you definitely don't have the oily Harris skin do you?..lucky!!). I want a little boy like him.