Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pictures

Jake was sick of me complaining that Jett lost my camera so he gave me the go ahead to go buy a new one! =) YAY!!! And we're gonna be going on a cruise in three weeks so we wanted one to have then. Me and Jake never had a honeymoon so we decided we'd take one now! Jett will be staying with my mom. I don't know how well I'll do away from him...I guess I'll find out. He loves going to grandma's house so I'm sure he'll have a blast. Especially with having all his cousins close. Here are just a couple pictures I've taken the past few days.

Jett has been getting really bugged and annoyed with being inside all day. Today was a somewhat nice day outside so we went to the park. I didn't choose the best park because the ground was covered in so much hard snow so Jett couldn't really walk around, but he enojoyed it.

Swinging on the swing set. It tickles his belly as he goes backwards and laugh his head off.

Just hanging out


Doing some exercises with Nana. I have the cutest video of him but I haven't quite figured out how to get them onto my computer yet.
Jett is so much fun. I can't imagine life without him. I just try to think of what I did with all my time before I had him. He's really starting to communicate with us (talking, hand signs, etc.) and its so cute. He loves to say, "ut oh!" I think its the cutest ever. He probably gets sick of me telling him to say it all the time.




2 comments:

Dave Lucy & Marley Gurney said...

He is the CUTEST little boy ever! Seriously, and you dress him so good too! :)

Ben and Lindsay said...

he is TOO cute whit!