Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sorry, Tons of Pictures

These past few weeks seemed to be more busy than others. We went down to Delta and spent Easter weekend with my family down there (my dads side). It was a lot of fun because all of us were able to go up and it's not often that our schedules work out to where we can all be together. I think it was one of the first time Ry Ry, Jett, and Jax have all been together at once. It was lots of fun. My mom did a glow in the dark easter egg hunt for us older, married kids. We had to use black lights to find our easter eggs which had a ring around them which would glow when the flash light was shined on them. Call me mean but I decided that Jett was a bit to young to really get anything for Easter so he just had fun watching Ry Ry open her easter basket.

About a week ago, Jett went in for his four month doc. appointment. He's 26 in. long and 16 lbs. Jett has a cousin who is 9 months older than him and she only weighs 2 lbs. more than him. I have a big baby. The doctor also said that Jett is a very social baby. Jett sat there and just laughed and talked to the doctor. It was so cute. He is definately starting to grow up fast. He's so much fun right now. He still loves to suck on his hands. He has started this new thing with his biniki. He'll laying in bed and he'll start making noises with his biniki in his mouth. This means that he wants me to go over and move his binki around in his mouth so it makes a funny noise. He's started to do this when I'm trying to get him asleep. It's super funny. He's started to eat baby food already. He's starting to get so big. I know I say that everytime but it makes me kinda sad. It's so much fun to watch him grow up and learn new things but it's also sad becaues they grow so fast. He's learning how to sit up on his own (doesn't quite have his balance yet).

Last weekend, me and Jake went out on a date and my sister Tiffany watched Jett. She took him swimming for the first time and she said he had so much fun!!! When they got back to my moms house, she said all Jett wanted to do was watch T.V. He would watch the T.V. and laugh and talk to it. He acts like he knows whats going on. He's so much and I don't know what I woudl do with him. I just love that little guy so much.



He just got done eating and I went to wash out the bowl and came back and he was passed out on the floor. He falls asleep anywhere.

Again, I left for like 2 seconds to get something and he was passed out again.

Ry Ry loves helping me with Jett.


I walked in and saw Ry Ry leaning over his carseat giving his head kisses.



Addison and her awesome new hairdo. HA HA HA!! She's such a funny girl.




Kennedy, Jett and Owen.





Kennedy helped me out the other day by rocking Jett to sleep.






My mom in her coffin pose. Ha Ha Ha!!







Jett working on his sitting up.








Never know they are six months apart.









Ry Ry is so nice and loves to give Jett loves.










Smiling for the camera










Jeni and baby Jax












Jett holder his older brother, Taz.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture of me is soo SICK!!! You should def erase that one or at least crop in on Jax and cut me out...yuck...double chin!!!

Megan said...

I love how Jett is sound asleep in 90% of the pictures! So characteristic of him!

Christy said...

Aw he's a little stud. I wonder how big he'll be when he gets older. Sometimes the biggest babies turn out to be smaller in the long run, or vice versa. Or maybe he'll be huge still haha. Super cute!