Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I apologize in advance...I tend to call Jake Jett and Jett Jake. Hopefully you can figure out what I'm saying.

Ok...so I haven't blogged for at least two months. A lot has been going on. Jet has grown up so much. I feel like it's just been all of a sudden and he's a little boy now, not my baby. It's sad but still so fun to watch him grow up. He sits up, rolls over, and grabs everything in sight. He's starting tp be so much and his personality is starting to come out so much. He's such a social little guy and loves to be funny. And I'm sad to say that Jett is turning into a daddy's boy and I don't like it at all. He usually wants Jake over me with anything. He knows that Jake is the "fun" one and so anytime he see's Jake he just starts laughing and starts to reach for him. Jake loves that he's becoming a daddy's boy so anytime Jett's sad or crying Jake will take him and calm him down and won't let me try. I'm so used to Jett being such a mommy's boy and it makes me so sad.

Other than Jett growing up super fast, we were able to go to Lake Powell last week with Jake's family. It was tons of fun. Jett LOVES the water and not to mention he was SOO good. Jett was the first out of everyone to get into the water and laughed the whole time. He has a tube he sits in and Jake will swim underneath him and pop up on the other side and say, "peek-a-boo" and Jett will through his head back laughing. It's the cutest thing. Me and Jett are going to be going to Lake Powell with my family on Sunday for a week. Unfortunately, Jake has to work and can't go. We're going to miss him so much. The day after we get back from Lake Powell, we're going to be going up to Montana to spend the fourth of July with Jake's family and yes, Jake is able to go. YAY!!!

I'm so lucky that I have such a good baby that I can take everywhere with me. He's such a happy little guy. Sorry there is so many pictures. It's just a few of the pictures I've taken throughout the past two months.




Jett had to get a bath after he had some licorice and got it EVERYWHERE!!!

Jett enjoying the licorice

Me and Jett swimming.


Me, Jake, and Jett



Jett and Daddy exhausted after a day of swimming.




Jake's new way to wear hsi life jacket





Jett riding next to Papa on his boat






Jett laughing at Jake







Playing in the excersaucer




Jett used to make a huge mess when he ate, he's getting much better now.




Jett and Addison swimming


Jett and his friend Cooper just hanging out



Jett swimming with Aunt Taylor, Jeni Jo, and Jax



Messy again from eating

We went to the park one day when we went down to my mom's (grandma's) house. Jett laughs when he swings. He thinks its so funny.





Jett and Ry Ry going down the slide







Ha ha ha...he would swing with his mouth wide open. Ry Ry and Jett were too small to ride in the swing by themselves so we put them together and they fit perfectly.

















A day at the mall.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

the picture AFTER the one of him and ryah in the swing is PERFECT!!! what kind of camera took that? IT looks great. and it is so cute!

Christy said...

You have such a cute baby. I can't get over his little smile!