Thursday, April 9, 2009

He's Getting So Big!!

Wow, time flies. Not really anything new is going on with us. Just same old, same old. Jake's working everyday whiel I stay home and take care of the little one. Jett is starting to get so big. He's getting so fun to play with. He's laughing, attempting to grab his toys, talking all the time, and starting to really like the taste of grown up food (even though I probably shoudln't be feeding him grown up food yet). Another thing he's really started to enjoy eating is his hands. I can not, for the life of me, get him to keep his hands out of his mouth. I have such a hard time getting cute pictures of him cos all he does is suck on his hands. He'll even put them so far into his mouth that he makes himself gag and through up. It's so fun to listen to him wake up in the mornings. He just starts talking and eating his hands. He's getting SUPER tickleish (spell), although he sometimes doesn't quite know how to react when you hit his tickleish spot. Sometimes he'll laugh and other times his whole body will flex and he'll hold his breath.

Jett will be four months old on the sixteenth of this month and looks like an 8 month old. He's about the same size and my neice Ryah and Addison. Ryah will be on in June and Addison just turned one in March (she's a petite little thing). Jett really loves other little babies, even though he can't really interact with them yet, he still loves to sit there and smile at them. We go to the doctor's on the sixteenth and I'm excited to find out how big my baby is. He's over flowing out of his carseat. He had a Bundleme in his carseat and we had to take it out because the buckle's were to tight and wouldn't buckle together. Jett is such a fun little guy and I can't wait to watch him to continue to grow up and do new things.



I promise, I didn't put his finger like this. I figured I didn't have many pictures with me and him so I was taking some the other day and Jett decided to pull this one and flip off the camera.
He's such a happy guy. Anything makes him smile.

This is new baby Jax!


Jett decided to take a nap on uncle Shaun while we waited for baby Jax to arrive.



Playing in the exersaucer (spell).




Getting tired of playing in the exersaucer.





He has the saddest face when he cries. It just melts my heart.






Taking a nap on his boppy.







He reminds me of a fat old grandpa in this picture for some reason.


















2 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh! He is just so dang cute! I love where he is flipping off the camera, made me giggle!

Melissa said...

the pic of him napping on his bobby is so sweet! Almost makes me want another... oh wait... oh... there not anymore! Phew!