Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Shower

This past weekend we had a shower for my sister-in-law, Jeni Jo! It was tons of fun and I actually remembered to get pictures. Jeni Jo is now 38 weeks and ready to pop. Hopefully little Jax decides to come sometime soon. Jett wants another nephew to play with.

Jett is also starting to get so big. He is always smiling and LOVES watching the t.v. Lately, he loves watching Brainy Baby and Kids Pop (or something like that). He's so funny because while he watches t.v., he sits there and just talks and yells, and sometime he can even force out a short little laugh. Its so cute. Jett has learned how to fake cough and he HATES gettting dressed. Luckily he's not really able to roll over on his own so dressing him isn't that hard, but he does know how to fake cry and he pulls that everytime I get him dressed in the morning. He's so much fun to have and I coudln't imagine my life without him. Sorry if the pictures are all scattered. I don't know what I was dong this time and didn't feel like uploading them again and I was having trouble putting descriptions on the pictures so hopefully I put the right description with the right picture.






Grandma, Tiff, Me, Jeni Jo, Tay Tay, Sher, Ry Ry, Grandma, and Jett





Me and Jeni Jo. I hope he comes soon Jeni, I know how you feel.






Grandma, Ry Ry, and Jett







Aunt Tay Tay with Ry Ry and Jett









Jett right after eating








He's getting so big at holding his head up










Jett cute chubby feet











Check out his legs




















Jett and daddy sleeping

2 comments:

Melissa said...

whit i am seriously laughing out loud at those pics of jett! it is amazing how much they change in a week and a half! He grew a ginormous chin since i saw him last! He is so cute! haha. I love the pic of him sitting up. and his eyes turned crazy blue! I need to see him live! what a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE his chubby legs, I can't get enough! It will be fun to see how he reacts to another baby and I know those two are going to be trouble together ;) Well, I gotta get back to cleaning and doing laundry... everytime I go up and down I get a little contraction, so maybe if I clean enough he'll come, lol!