Friday, February 27, 2009

TAG

I've been tagged again...here it goes.
8 Things Tag Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items

8 favorite TV shows:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Locked Up
4. That 70's Show
5. 24
6. Americas Next Top Model
7. E News/ The Daily 10
8. Extreme Makeover/Home Edition

Things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Bathed Jett
3. Cleaned my room
4. Went to the Aggie Game
5. Watched a movie
6. Fed Jett millions of times
7. Took a shower
8. Played with Jett

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Jax being born
2. Jazz Game me and Jake get to go too
3. Our family Christmas vacation
4. Watching Jett grow up
5. Enjoying my time not working
6. Season six of One Tree Hill going out on DVD
7. Summer
8. Continuing to loose my pregnancy weight

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Tepanyaki
2. Olive Garden
3. Chillis
4. Bahama Breeze
5. Red Lobster
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. P.F. Changs
8. Mimis Cafe

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Finish Nursing school (hopefully sometime soon)
2. To be financially secure
3. Get a new car
4. Buy a house
5. Go on a real honeymoon
6. Get my school paid for (stupid loans)
7. Me, Jake, and Jett move away for a little bit (not forever)
8. Go to Tahitti


No comments: