Thursday, December 17, 2009

LONG TIME, NO POST!! I promise to be better

Ok...I apologize for not posting anyting since August. I will try to be better at it, but who cares anyways...not many people read mine anyways! Jett just turn one yesterday, December 16, 2009. It's so crazy to think that a year ago I had just had him and starting out my adventures as a mom. He's is so much fun. He's been walking for about a month now, he says, "mum", "DAAA", and "Ball" at least those are the words that I can figure out that he says. He dances like crazy. The other day I was in sacrament and he started dancing to the church hymns. He's such a funny little guy. LOVES to be center of attention and anytime he notices people watching him, watch out cos he'll definately start to get hyper and show off. Must take after his daddy. Jett has always had a problem where when he cries, he'll hold his breath. There has been a couple time where he's gone like completely blue in the face and I think he's gonna pass out but thankfully, DOESN'T....until about two weeks ago while we were at my moms. Jett has six teeth now so I was getting him ready for bed and started brushing his teeth, well Jett likes to brush his teeth and doesn't like it when mom does, so I obviously upset really bad cos he started crying, then started holding his breath, went really blue, and I started to get a bit worried cos it had been a while so as i lifted him up he went limp. Yep, Jett passed out. Scared me to death, but within a few seconds he came too and was whiter than a ghost just sitting there starring at things. It was a freaky, but pretty funny moment after I saw that he was alright.

Other than Jett, everything is going well. I started working again about two to three days a week and going to school. Its kind of sad, its hard for me to leave Jett but I'm getting used to it. I used to want just a day off from Jett and now that I have it I HATE it. I cherish every moment I have with him.

I apologize I won't be posting any pictures. My computer is some what messed up and Jake's is as well. I can't upload any pictures to my computer, but Jake's won't let me put any on the blog. It's weird. So if you want to see pictures, I was able to upload them to facebook.

1 comment:

Shayna said...

ADORABLE BLOG! love you whit!