Friday, January 30, 2009

Time Flies

Jett is six weeks old and WOW! how times flies. This past week has been pretty fun for us. On Tuesday my mom and my neice Ryah came up for a visit (she was so much fun). Ryah has learned how to give kisses and she was giving Jett so many kisses. I thought that I should take a picture of it. As soon as I got the camera out, she quit giving Jett kisses and just sat there staring at the camera with a great big smile on her face but, I was finally able to get a picture.

After we went and got some lunch we decided to take Ry and Jett grocery shopping and oh boy was that an adventure. Ry sat in front of the cart and waved at all the people that went. My mom held Jett while I pushed one cart with one hand and entertained Ry, and pulled the other cart. Everyone was staring at us like we were crazy. As we were checking out, the cashier looked at us and was like, "They're twins right?" Me and my starting laughing and told the cashier that they were six months apart. It was a lot harder grocery shopping with those two than when I used to be able to just run to the store.

On Wednesday, Jett has a doctor's appointment. He's almost 12 lbs. he's 22 in. long. He's 80% for his weight at only six weeks. The doctor kept telling me what a healthy baby I had. He's growing so fast. The other day I had someone ask me if Jett was 3 months old? I told them he was only six and they were blown away.

Jett has definately been a wonderful edition to our family and I can't imagine not having him. It's been so much fun watching him grow and start to smile back at everyone. It makes me sad to think of how fast he grows and I want Jett to stay my little cuddley baby forever but at the same time I'm so excited to watch him grow up.

Jett was sleeping on the couch while I was getting some cleaning done and I went over to check on him and thought this was the cutest picture ever. He's getting so chubby.




Ryah was so stinkin cute. I was trying to get a picture of her kissing Jett and as soon as I pulled out the camera, she sat back and got the biggest smile on her face. It was like she knew what the camera was and what she was supposed to do for it. It was so cute.



Ry giving Jett kisses.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yeah!!! I shouldnt post a comment at 10 on a friday night cuz then everyone will know who lame i am! Ryah is really really cute! I need to find Addison a headband like that. She would just rip it off though! When did I see Jett last, Sunday... Cuz he already looks different!! He is so cute! I need to give him kisses! I guess if we dont see you sooner we will see you Sunday!