Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sorry...it's been forever since I've posted anything. I'm just figuring out how to do everything with this whole blog this on my own!!! Jett is getting so big. WOW how time flies. He's starting to smile at me and he LOVES talking to himself when he's laying in his crib after he's done taking naps. He's officially a month old. He's such a good baby. Me and Jake feel like such good parents!! I'm afraid to have another one to really see what kind of parents we are. Here's some pictures I've been taking this past month.


Jett can take some pretty funny pictures. (This one is for you mom)


This is what me and Jett do when we're home all by ourselves. We take lots and lots of pictures.




I thought this one was super cute. While I get ready in the mornings, all I have to do is set him on his side right outside my bathroom and he'll fall asleep.Jett at his first Christmas.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh yeah!! He is so flippin cute! Yeah you guys seem to have a pretty easy. you always look well rested and I have NEVER heard him cry! Haha. I was a wreck for 8 weeks after addison got here. And I thought she was easy. I must just be a wussy. Use to my nine hours of sleep!

Chad and Mara said...

Hi Guys! I saw your blog on Melissa's. It was so good to see you and your sweet baby on Sunday! I still think you should have let me take him home with me......